With a total of $13.59 million in their pocket, eight Indian Premier League franchisees are all set out to buy 17 players from a pool of 50 on Friday as the second edition of the players' auction got underway in Goa.
In all, 18 players from Australia, seven from England, five from Sri Lanka, three from New Zealand, seven from South Africa, six from West Indies and four from Bangladesh are up for grabs.
- Flintoff, Pietersen sold at record price
- IPL auction price list
- Shilpa video to promote Royals
- 'KP a superb addition to our team'
- 'Flintoff targetted for more balance'
- Henderson gets a Royal offer
More sports videos